Kokoro’s PMS Support Balance Creme features natural progesterone and a perfect blend of plant-derived ingredients to aid with support for PMS symptoms.
Featuring natural progesterone (approximately 22mg per ¼ teaspoon – wild yam derived), cramp bark, red raspberry fruit extract, chamomile flower extract, lavender oil, magnesium, wild yam extract, vitamins, quality moisturizers and natural emulsifiers. Our cream has a smooth texture that gently moisturizes as it delivers a level of natural progesterone and herbs recommended by health professionals.
Herbs, oils, and vitamins added to our original formula, Balance Creme, are:
Like our other cremes, PMS Support Balance Creme feature the following benefits:
- Borage Oil is as not as well-known as evening primrose oil, but it has higher concentrations of gamma linoleic acid (GLA). Clinical studies have shown that GLA is effective in relieving PMS symptoms, including breast pain.
- Cramp Bark helps relax muscle tension and spasms in the uterus.
- Vitamin B6 and Magnesium help with calming and magnesium can help with chocolate cravings.
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract is an anti-inflammatory and can have a calming effect on the uterine muscles. It has been used to help with painful menstrual cramps before and during your cycle.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract and Lavender Oil are both know as calming and soothing extracts and oils.
- All Natural PMS Support
- GMO free Ingredients
- Gluten & Soy free
- Paraben and PEG free
- Vegan & vegetarian compliant - PETA approved
- High sheen, Light appearance
- Cruelty Free - No animal products or testing
- Excellent Absorption
- No added color or fragrance
Deionized Water, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycerin (vegetable derived), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (coconut derived), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (vegetable derived), Squalane (olive oil derived), Progesterone USP 1.85% (925 mg - wild yam derived), Cetyl Alcohol (vegetable derived), Borage Oil, Cramp Bark, Panthenol (vitamin B-5), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Pyridoxine (vitamin B6), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Lavender Oil, Magnesium Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose (plant ﬁbers), Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Caprylyl Glycol (natural preservative)
Amount: Apply 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon twice daily to areas of the body high in capillary count, such as chest, throat, face, breasts, palms of hands or soles of feet. Can also be applied directly to abdominal area.
How Often: Days 12-26 of menstrual cycle are preferred.